Thursday, February 9, 2012

New Coin Unveiled

Bangliang Unveiled
By: San Lew
The Chicki Licki
3 Days Ago, 216 B.C

XIANYANG- Emperor Qin Shi huang has just announced that he will be unveiling a new coin called Bangliang, to China. He has already standardized weights, measures, language, and the currency. Now he plans on standardizing coins. They will be copper, and have a hole in the middle which will allow people to put them on a chain with keys. We have interview many people about what they think of Emperor Qin and his decision.
The first person we have interviewed was a trader named Shannh Mang. He said, “I support the idea of the new coin. It will be something new and valuable that I and other traders could be trading.” Then after we had talked to Shannh Mang, Emperor Qin had an announcement about his new coins. “The new coins will lead is to a better society. It will also make our lives much easier. They will have a hole in the middle so that you may keep them on a rope or chain and have a better chance that you wont lose them.”
A day after the coin was unveiled we had interviewed two other people. They are Nao Mi, and Yat Migan. Nao Mi is a merchant. She told us, “They may make other people’s lives easier but they make mine harder. I had money saved up, and he goes ahead and makes a new one. I saved all of that money up for nothing.” Then we interviewed Yat Migan, a foreigner from Rome. He said, “I don’t like the new coins. I have put some on my bags while I was traveling, and some low life thief came along and stole all the money I have. Now I have completely no money, thanks to Emperor Qin and his stupid idea.
After interviewing those three different people, we have decided that lots of people are very upset about the new coins and are going completely broke. We only hope that people will find away to make the money and continue on with their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment